Golden Circle Full Day Private Tour
The Golden Circle is the most popular day tour in Iceland which means it can be crowded. That is why we like to stop at places off the beaten path and take a lunch break where the busses usually don't go. If you have special wishes that will add a special twist to the tour we are more than happy to try to fit it into the tour.
In this tour, you will:
- Take a walk at Thingvellir, a unique place in a historical and geological sense Visit the Lava Center volcano show
- Visit the famous geothermal area Geysir
- See the magnificent waterfall Gullfoss
- Enjoy the view to Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull if the Enjoy the view to Hekla and Eyjafjallajökull if the sky is clear
It is also possible to make a stop at:
- Urriðafoss waterfall
- Brúarhlöð canyons
- The Secret Lagoon to enjoy a dip into clear hot thermal water is one of Iceland's oldest swimming pools
- Kerið, cinder cone crater
- Drive over or past the volcano Hengill on your way back (only open during summer)
- Pickup at your hotel in Reykjavik
- Drop off at your hotel in Reykjavik
- A full-day tour tailored to your wants and needs
- A local guide that is fun, informative, and personal
What's not included
There are no admission fees to see the main attractions but if you want to enter the museum at the National Park, visit Kerið Crater or make some other stops that require admission fees that is not included in the tour price. Meals are also excluded.
What do I need to bring
- Good (hiking) shoes – if you have them.
- Outdoor clothing.
- The weather is changing all the time. Be prepared.
- A camera. This is a tour to remember.
Dress warm. Wind and rainproof clothes are important and during winter, warm underwear, socks, gloves and hats are important too.